Wednesday 18 May 2011

Book Review: Cupcakes And Killer Heels by Heidi Rice

Cupcakes and Killer Heels (Mills & Boon RIVA)Cupcakes and Killer Heels by Heidi Rice

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This is the first of Heidi Rice's I've read and it didn't disappoint. It starts off fast paced and sexy, and this Riva goes all the way.

The writing is sassy, sharp, and witty and her characters were explosively sexy. Sparks fly with Ruby and Callum, and boy, does Callum Westmore knows a thing or two!

Personally, I wasn't sure if the epilogue was necessary. It's Mills and Boon, of course it's going to have a happy ending and the heroine is going to get what she wants! I never doubted that for the second. It possibly deflated the 'ahhh' factor for me at the end.


View all my reviews
Additional note, that I won't post on Goodreads - I did enjoy the middle part of the book, because it shared a similar theme to The Wedding Favour which is my first novel (in the making). So happily took mental notes.


I think this makes it 18 books read out of my 40 now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.